July 25, 2011 – We've just released our late July/August e-newsletter featuring news from the Foundation, our grantees, and other items of interest to our network.
In the July/August 2011 newsletter
- Carol Dahl selected as Executive Director
- John A. Rogers wins the 2011 $500,000 Lemelson-MIT Prize
- Jerome Lemelson among Inc. Magazine’s “11 Historic Serial Entrepreneurs”
- Foundation board member starts new anthropological program
- Grant to PSU’s Impact Entrepreneurs to help mentor local technology-based social inventor entrepreneurs
- Living Goods videos showcase the power of micro-franchising to bring life-changing products to Uganda
- Grantee Photos
Partners: We’d love to help share your news, photos and information with the thousands of other partners, organizations and friends who get this newsletter. Send us items to consider for either this newsletter, the deadline for our September newsletter is August 15.